Tuesday 9 August 2011

Talking To Spirit About A Visitation?

I refer to an earlier video taken back in the middle of December 2010.

Spirits will not appear on request, as I or anyone else can make them appear. Logistics are based on reasoning and there is no reason why a spirit should just keep appearing everytime it is asked!

There has to be a reason and motive for a spirit to do something. It has always been shown to me, that spirits will not go back on their reasoning and that if a matter is again questioned, there will be NO answer.

This is the way they work, because apart from being logical, they are also superior to us and do not allow themselves to appear for the sake of curiosity.

Their aim is a reasonable one and they work WITH me, as opposed to FOR me!
This I have always respected, and likewise feel respected.



Here is the earlier video taken in mid December 2010:-



No comments:

Post a Comment